Measures related to the safety and health of our guests
At Premier Luxury Mountain Resort, during these peculiar times, protecting our employees and guests from the spread of Covid-19 is our utmost priority. We are closely monitoring and complying with the latest directives of the official authorities, while implementing the relevant Health and Safety Protocols.
Some of our actions include but are not limited to:
• Floor marking for keeping distances are placed in common areas, restaurants, bars and Spa facilities.
• Both digital information and signage are provided for the smooth flow of visitors to public areas with the defined distances based on Health Protocols.
• Dispenser with hand sanitizer (63-70% alcohol) are placed in key places for guests.
• We follow intensification of cleaning and disinfection of the Reception, the Restaurants and Bars as well as all other public places in the hotel, including the Spa center and the Fitness Center.
• Menus in restaurants and bar are digitally available by scanning the relevant QR code on the tables.
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas both for the staff and the guests.
• Face masks are available in key places in common areas such as Restaurants and Bars.
Covid -19 Important Update
According to the latest directive (РД-01-856/ 19.10.2021) of the Bulgarian Ministry of Health all guests are required to present any of the following documents in order to be allowed to enter the hotel:
1. Official Vaccination Certificate
2. Negative PCR (Valid for 72Hours)
3. Rapid Antigen Test (Valid for 48Hours)
4. A Certificate from an authorized laboratory stating that the guest has recovered from Covid-19 over the past six months.
In case any guest denies complying with this policy, Premier Luxury Mountain Resort reserves the right to deny access to the hotel’s rooms and facilities.